Do you need a Mod 4 test? A MOD 4 test is also known as a “Show me Tell Me ” Test.
How the test works
You’re tested on being able to:
- load the vehicle following safety rules, ensuring Load security (LGV)
- stop trafficking in illegal immigrants
- assess emergency situations
- reduce physical risks to yourself or others
- Carry out a walkaround vehicle safety check
- The test is made up of 5 topics from the Driver CPC syllabus. You can score up to 20 points for each topic.
To pass you have to score at least 15 out of 20 in each topic area and have an overall score of at least 80 out of 100.
We can offer you a MOD 4 test at our centre for both PSV and LGV sectors
- Flexible test times bookings at short notice
- Experienced Instructors
- Two Hour Pre test Training
- Mock Test using relevant Vehicle
- No travel to Test Centre
- In -House approved DVSA Assessor